Tony asked that Reed teleport him to the Moon with his "Fold-Space Transceptor", as the armor apparently lacked boosters to fly there.
The transceptor caused a problem within the armor, leading to a brief battle.
Added insulation for power systems made this armor larger than previous ones.
As it was still in testing, its full capabilities were unknown. It did display functioning repulsors, a uni-beam, tractor beam, and a wrist-mounted weapon on a gauntlet.
- This armor was originally identified in the All-New Iron Manual as the Model 18, it was later renumbered Model 17 in the Iron Manual.
- No trivia.
- 4 Appearances of Iron Man Armor Model 17
- 1 Minor Appearances of Iron Man Armor Model 17
- Media Iron Man Armor Model 17 was Mentioned in
- 2 Images featuring Iron Man Armor Model 17
- Item Gallery: Iron Man Armor Model 17
Links and References