Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Tony asked that Reed teleport him to the Moon with his "Fold-Space Transceptor", as the armor apparently lacked boosters to fly there.
The transceptor caused a problem within the armor, leading to a brief battle.
Added insulation for power systems made this armor larger than previous ones.
As it was still in testing, its full capabilities were unknown. It did display functioning repulsors, a uni-beam, tractor beam, and a wrist-mounted weapon on a gauntlet.
- This armor was originally identified in the All-New Iron Manual as the Model 18, it was later renumbered Model 17 in the Iron Manual.
- No trivia.
- 4 Appearances of Iron Man Armor Model 17
- Media Iron Man Armor Model 17 was Mentioned in
- 2 Images featuring Iron Man Armor Model 17
- Item Gallery: Iron Man Armor Model 17
Links and References