Iron Man returned from his Arctic bunker in this new armor while under the influence of "Kang" (actually Immortus). It had a much more intimidating appearance than other armors.
The armor had oversize gauntlets with wrist-top projectors. They could also be remotely controlled by Iron Man when not attached to the suit. Wide angle repulsors fired over more surface area. Unibeam and pulse bolts seemed standard.
The gauntlets could also fire fine-focus lasers, tractor beams, a heat beam, cryonics and acid. The armor's surface could also heat up to the point of melting confiscated weapons.
Boot jets incorporated gyro-stabilization and 'magnetibrakes.'
Inertial dampeners prevent projectiles from ricocheting off the armor.
Improved software included threat analysis.
- This armor was originally identified in the All-New Iron Manual as the Model 16, it was later renumbered Model 15 in the Iron Manual.
- No trivia.
- 28 Appearances of Iron Man Armor Model 15
- 2 Minor Appearances of Iron Man Armor Model 15
- Media Iron Man Armor Model 15 was Mentioned in
- 4 Images featuring Iron Man Armor Model 15
- Item Gallery: Iron Man Armor Model 15
Links and References