This armor was used by Anthony Stark to travel to his secret Arctic bunker.
The full capabilities of this armor were unknown. Presumably it was geared for subzero temperatures and other cold-weather conditions.
It possessed a hexagonal-shape uni-beam and what appeared to be blaster ports on its gauntlets.
- This armor was originally identified in the All-New Iron Manual as the Model 15, it was later renumbered Model 14 in the Iron Manual.
- 11 Appearances of Iron Man Armor Model 14
- 2 Minor Appearances of Iron Man Armor Model 14
- Media Iron Man Armor Model 14 was Mentioned in
- 10 Images featuring Iron Man Armor Model 14
- Item Gallery: Iron Man Armor Model 14