Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Operated via the telepresence system when Stark's nerve damage was too severe to allow him to normally act as Iron Man. With no need for space to accommodate a wearer, the armor had more room for weapons and power source.
Telepresence Neural Net transmits mental commands from a headset via sub-space. This system gives the wearer realistic feeling without lag time, but also makes him or her vulnerable to feedback.
- Beta particle generator and solar converters for the power-source; this model is improved to compensate for the added weight and power needs.
- Battle computer can track up to 60 targets simultaneously.
- Unibeam can be adjusted for a variety of effects such as search light, heat, tractor beam, lasers, image inducers, ultraviolet light, and EMP
- Repulsors-can be boosted via cables connecting to the power pods.
- Pulse Bolts
- Heat Beam/Heat Lance
- Disruptor Field
- Sonic Distorter/Emitter
- Shoulder-mounted Gatling Gun w/various ammunition
- Laser Blade
- Micro-Rocket Launcher
- Particle Beam/Coherent Beam Weapon
- Tear Gas
- Pulsor Beams
- Fiber wire used for grappling
- Energy shield
- Refractory Coating
- Absorption Grid: Absorbs energy attacks and converts it for use by the armor.
- Image Inducer
- Tactical Decoy Units
- Anti-intrusion system
- Auto-pilot-if connection is lost, the armor will disengage and attempt to return back to the wearer.
- Full band radio
- Radar, sonar, infrared, ultrasound
- EM sensors
- 'Life Detector'
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- 24 Appearances of Iron Man Armor Model 12
- Media Iron Man Armor Model 12 was Mentioned in
- 10 Images featuring Iron Man Armor Model 12
- Item Gallery: Iron Man Armor Model 12
Links and References