The forty-fifth Iron Man suit created by Tony Stark, as a replacement of the Mark 43 and 44, and debuted when the Avengers confronted Ultron in Sokovia.. It has a hexagonal-shaped figure around its arc reactor.
- Flight: The MK XLV, like the other suits, has the ability to fly
- Repulsor Beams: The armor has the ability to project repulsor beams strong enough to destroy Ultron's sentries. It is incredibly powerful as it can destroy Ultron's Vibranium body when added with Thor's lightning and Vision's Mind stone.
- Unibeam: The Mark XLV can shoot powerful beam from the chest where the Arc Reactor is placed.
- No special notes.
- In the home release version of Avengers: Age of Ultron, the MK XLV assembles in a modular fashion, similar to the MK XLII and XLIII, before the Battle of Sokovia.
- 2 Appearances of Iron Man Armor MK XLV (Earth-199999)
- 7 Minor Appearances of Iron Man Armor MK XLV (Earth-199999)
- Media Iron Man Armor MK XLV (Earth-199999) was Mentioned in
- 18 Images featuring Iron Man Armor MK XLV (Earth-199999)
- Item Gallery: Iron Man Armor MK XLV (Earth-199999)
Links and References