It later sustained moderate damage in a battle with Thor, and was then ravaged by multiple collisions with a S.H.I.E.L.D. Helicarrier fan. Despite this, the MK VI Iron Man suit was intact enough to continue limited service with a little repair work, although significantly impaired. It was retired shortly thereafter, being replaced by its successor, the MK VII.
Unlike previous versions, this Iron Man Armor features a more advanced and powerful arc reactor. It employs the same repulsors and anti-personnel cannon as the MK IV, but it features a triangular aperture in the plastron, armor piercing grenades (instead of the MK III's rockets), and hand-mounted single-use lasers. These lasers were eventually upgraded for more sustained use prior to the MK VI being retired.
- According to Tony, the suit's core tastes like "coconut and metal".
- 14 Appearances of Iron Man Armor MK VI (Earth-199999)
- 2 Minor Appearances of Iron Man Armor MK VI (Earth-199999)
- Media Iron Man Armor MK VI (Earth-199999) was Mentioned in
- 30 Images featuring Iron Man Armor MK VI (Earth-199999)
- Item Gallery: Iron Man Armor MK VI (Earth-199999)
Links and References