- I'm head of security around here. Trouble -- is my business.
- -- Bethany Cabe
Appearing in "Green Politics"Edit
- Philip "Raven" Grant (Mention)
Synopsis for "Green Politics"Edit
In Nevada, Iron Man fights the Hulk at Stane's Zephyr Flats plant; currently possessing his scientist alter ego's genius intellect, the Hulk makes it clear he intends to ensure the plant can never return to manufacturing gamma bombs. Meanwhile in LA, Abe provides Bethany with a list of hacker hangouts to check for Raven; he intends to accompany her until Erica berates him for wanting to risk his life needlessly. Back at Zephyr Flats, the combat ends when the Hulk reasons with Iron Man, noting that he only wanted to confirm a logical schedule for the planned dismantling. Having reached an accord, they destroy the evacuated plant together. Later, Tony holds a meeting where he calls for Stark Enterprises to be shut down.
Appearing in "The Hacker Crackdown"Edit
- Tech Noir (a bar)
Synopsis for "The Hacker Crackdown"Edit
Through seedy bars and various thugs, Bethany Cabe tracks down and captures Stark Enterprises hacker, Philip Grant.
- In this issue, Stark Enterprises shuts down. They will re-structure and re-open next issue.
- This issue is part of the "Crash and Burn" story arc.
- This issue contains a letters page, Printed Circuits. Letters are published from Joey Marchese, Lino Zois, and Todd Gaskell.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Iron Man Vol 1 305 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Iron Man series
- Images from Iron Man Vol 1 305
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|