After having his armor destroyed in a nuclear explosion, Jim Rhodes was called by Tony Stark in order to give him an entirely new set of armor, one that is leaner.
- Chameleon Mode: Includes invisibility, camouflage, and holographic projection. Unlike earlier versions this suit does not cause severe synapse problems.
- Ghost-Tech: Multi-dimensional bridge teleportation allows the armor to phase through solid objects.
- Scanner Invisibility: Complete undetectability by sensory arrays, including targeting programs.
- Combat Mode: Allows the wearer to "Hulk out" with various extendable weapons and multiple types of ammunition much like previous models.
- EMP projector
- Sleep Gas- "urban pacification compound" developed by SHIELD.
Some of the limitations are that all these add-ons put a severe strain on the repulsor tech. The armor cannot be invisible and intangible at the same time. Despite its improvement the Chameleon Mode can still cause disorientation.
- 26 Appearances of Iron Man 2.0 Armor
- Minor Appearances of Iron Man 2.0 Armor
- Media Iron Man 2.0 Armor was Mentioned in
- 12 Images featuring Iron Man 2.0 Armor
- Item Gallery: Iron Man 2.0 Armor