As for each head cut off, two replaced it, Iolaus realized that by cauterizing the Hydra's wounds, the heads didn't grew back, and they managed to kill the monster that way.
In 1248 B.C., after Hercules got poisoned by Hydra's blood (after wearing the shirt of Centaur Nessus whom he had killed using a Hydra blood-poisoned arrow), Iolaus built a funeral pyre for Hercules, for him to end his suffering by throwing himself upon it, the flames burning the poison out of him.
Iolaus was in some ways replaced (as the genius boy assisting Hercules) by Amadeus Cho, and when Hercules hallucinated from having been shot by Ares using Hydra blood-filled bullets, he confused them both.
- 2 Appearances of Iolaus (Hercules) (Earth-616)
- Minor Appearances of Iolaus (Hercules) (Earth-616)
- Media Iolaus (Hercules) (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- Images featuring Iolaus (Hercules) (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Iolaus (Hercules) (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Iolaus (Hercules) (Earth-616)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|