Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
I.S.A.A.C. is a super-intelligent computer that fills the interior of the moon of Titan and serves the Eternals and controls the moon's artificial environments and other functions. He was created by Mentor, and can create robotic forms to perform physical acts for him.
Starfox once connected I.S.A.A.C. to Earth so his computing ability could help the Vision recover from a coma. This effort was successful, but ended up causing long-term instability in the Vision, culminating in an attempt to take over the world through Earth's computer network, much like I.S.A.A.C. controlled Titan.
ISAAC and Mentor once determined that Moonstone of the Thunderbolts was empowered by a fragment of the Lifestone Tree. ISAAC initially ruled that Karla Sofen wasn't fit to possess the fragment, but Captain Marvel and the Thunderbolts talked him into leaving the fragment in her custody.
Rage of Ultron
When an early version of Ultron that was sent into space by the Avengers years ago crashed in Titan in the present, it took over I.S.A.A.C. and started infecting all of the Eternals, slowly turning Titan into "Planet Ultron."
- 35 Appearances of Integral Synaptic Anti-Anionic Computer (Earth-616)
- Media Integral Synaptic Anti-Anionic Computer (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 3 Images featuring Integral Synaptic Anti-Anionic Computer (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Integral Synaptic Anti-Anionic Computer (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Integral Synaptic Anti-Anionic Computer (Earth-616)
- ISAAC at the Marvel Appedix
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|