Event SynopsisThe Infinity Gauntlet was a crossover event during the summer of 1991.
- Thanos's attempts to wield the Infinity Gauntlet were stated to be cosmic level threats.
- The event became known as the "Infinity Gauntlet Affair" or "the case of Thanos v The Universe", and was cited in the Bailey Briggs Murder Trial in order to allow a ghost to take the stand in court, considering everyone, even apart from the superhuman community, might rejoin the living after their death.
- No trivia.
- Silver Surfer Vol 3 #51-59
- Cloak and Dagger Vol 3 #18
- Doctor Strange, Sorcerer Supreme #31-35
- Incredible Hulk #384-385
- Quasar #26
- Sleepwalker #7
- Pages referring to the "Infinity Gauntlet (Event)" event
- Media Infinity Gauntlet (Event) was Mentioned in
- Images showing "Infinity Gauntlet (Event)"
- Event Gallery: Infinity Gauntlet (Event)
Links and References