Admitted into the United States on December 11, 1816.
Indiana is a diverse state with a few large urban areas and a number of smaller industrial cities. It is known for the Indianapolis 500 automobile race, held annually over the Memorial Day weekend, and a strong basketball tradition, often called Hoosier Hysteria. Residents of Indiana are called Hoosiers.
Points of Interest
- Indianapolis (capital)
- Franklin Township, 1,257 ft. (highest point)
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Appearances of Indiana
- Media Indiana was Mentioned in
- Location Gallery: Indiana
- Images related to Indiana
- Marvel Staff members who were born in Indiana
Links and References