Warning! This comic has a very recent publication date and may contain spoilers!
Read beyond this point at your own risk!
Appearing in "Return to Planet Hulk: Part I"Edit
- Doka'abi Clan (First appearance)
- Warlord's army (First appearance)
- Lickspit (First appearance) (Unnamed)
- Numerous unnamed others
- Warlord (First appearance)
- Olympus Group (Mentioned)
- Hulk (Bruce Banner) (Drawing)
- Red King (Angmo-Asan) (Mentioned)
- Fengo (Mentioned)
- Chaleen Twins (Mentioned)
- God (Yahweh) (Invoked)
Races and Species:
- Milky Way
- Olympus Group B34 Isolation Satellite (First appearance)
- Hell (Invoked)
- Astral Plane
- Talkbots (First appearance; behind the scenes)
- Unidentified Olympus Group shuttle (Destruction)
Synopsis for "Return to Planet Hulk: Part I"Edit
In the Olympus Group B34 Isolation Satellite, Amadeus Cho is taking some tests to understand why the Hulk's rage is starting to prevail on him. Suddenly, he receives a distress call from planet Sakaar: the callers say they found his energy signature and they need him back. Cho, willing to "roar in triumph in the face of every challenge", departs for a Wormhole that's supposed to teleport him to Sakaar. He actually crashes on the planet, now transformed in the Hulk, but immediately realizes that the portal seems to have weakened him, as he's bleeding from the fall.
A dart sticks in his chest, and he's greeted by the Doka'abi Clan. The dart is injected with talkobots, so that he can understand what the people of the planet say. Cho tries to explain he's not the Hulk that defeated the Red King, but the Clan doesn't seem to understand that and asks him to be their champion for the "Gauntlet", a battle royale where two clans have their champions fight and the winner gets privileges from the new overlord of the planet, the Warlord. The Hulk understands the desperation that hit the populace and seems ready to help.
Preparations are made for the night: the priestess of the Doka'aki Clan, Maeera, makes a ritual for good fortune, while in the Tower of the Warlord slaves are made to fight each other and are invited to accept the Warlord's judgment and receive a glorious death.
At sunset, everything is set for the fight. The aforementioned slaves are sacrificed before the battle, with the Warlord beheading them in a single blow of his saber. Cho is shocked by that, but the Gauntlet starts, with slaves riding flying, armed drones attacking the Hulk. As he defends himself, some spectators are attacked by a tentacular creature. Finding himself cornered, Cho loses control of the Hulk and lets it handle the situation, to the delight of "his" Clan.
Appearing in "Marvel Legacy Primer Pages"Edit
- Hulk (Amadeus Cho) (Origin in recap)
- Hulk (Bruce Banner) (Origin in recap)
- Abomination (Emil Blonsky) (Recap)
- Pythagoras Dupree (Behind the scenes in recap)
- Imperial Guard of Seknarf Seven (Recap)
Races and Species:
- Earth (Recap)
- Herald Square (In orbit around Seknarf Seven in recap)
- Gamma Bomb (Detonation in recap)
- Amadeus Cho's Vespa Scooter (Recap)
Synopsis for "Marvel Legacy Primer Pages"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- No special notes.
RETURN TO PLANET HULK Part 1
When Amadeus Cho picks up a distress signal from a distant planet he’s shocked to find out it’s from SAKAAR. As the Totally Awesome Hulk, he’s been trying to avert the curse of anger that haunted Bruce Banner. But SAKAAR is a place for warriors and gladiators… a place where the Hulk fought brutally in the Imperial Arena… who is calling Cho for help? PLUS: Includes 3 bonus MARVEL PRIMER PAGES! Story by Robbie Thompson and a TBA artist!
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|