Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- I think you should know that I find the prospect of littering the landscape with you very distasteful. You're just grunts, after all. So believe my sincerity when I say to you...let us reason together.
- -- Hulk
Appearing in "This Means War"Edit
- Hulk (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Rick Jones (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Farnoq Dahn (First appearance)
Synopsis for "This Means War"Edit
Hulk and Rick Jones are sent as reinforcements to Trans-Sabal, a country ruled by a tyrant called Farnoq. Trans-Sabal troops are winning over the Pantheon's using war rob-ots provided by SHIELD. Hulk trashes all robots. Farnoq asks the US for help, and they send X-Factor to contain the Hulk and the Pantheon. Meanwhile, Betty Ross receives a call from a woman who says is Rick Jones' mother.
- This issue is reprinted in the trade paperback Incredible Hulk Visionaries: Peter David Volume 8.
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|