Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Appearing in "Rhino Plastered"Edit
- Hulk (Only in flashback)
- Phoenix (Only in flashback)
- Arizona (Only in flashback)
- Page After Page Comics
- Donna Shragis' Exquisite Cookies
Synopsis for "Rhino Plastered"Edit
Rick Jones tells a group of kids a Christmas story of the Grey Hulk; See, this one year, Rhino got a job as a department store Santa, and Hulk bumped into him, and things got crazy from there.
- Rick Jones tells a Christmas story and notes that it took place about a year ago. The story also explains why he has been walking with a limp. (A child kicked him).
- This issue contains a letters page, Gray Matters. Letters are published from Bob Schmitt, Pedrum Razi, Dr. P.A. Dating, Chris Connelly, DeMarco Wynne, Rex Howard and Gary D. Robinson.
- This issue is reprinted in the trade paperback Incredible Hulk Visionaries: Peter David Volume 6.
- Kurt Busiek is credited as "Santa's Helper" on page one.
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|