Appearing in "Inferno - 2, Hulk - 0"Edit
- Linda Evans (Mentioned)
- Shaper of Worlds (Mentioned)
- Michael Berengetti
- Inferno (Event) (Mentioned)
Synopsis for "Inferno - 2, Hulk - 0"Edit
Hulk and the Necrophage fight in Mario Berengetti's casino. Hulk defeats the Necrophage by hanging him in a freezing room. But the damage caused by Hulk is such, that Berengetti fires him. Meanwhile, Glorian finds out that Coot is really Satan and that he's about to loose his soul if the Hulk does not die soon.
- This issue is reprinted in the trade paperback Incredible Hulk Visionaries: Peter David Volume 4
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Incredible Hulk Vol 1 358 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Incredible Hulk series
- Images from Incredible Hulk Vol 1 358
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|