Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- I hate fighting stupid robots! You don't scream or bleed or nothing! It's no fun!
- -- Hulk
Appearing in "Beyond Redemption"Edit
- The Leader
- Rock (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Redeemer (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Carolyn Parmenter (Only in flashback)
- Gamma Bomb
- Leaders Robots
Synopsis for "Beyond Redemption"Edit
The Leader lets Betty Ross go, but he sends 3 giant robots behind her. Hulk shows up and destroys the robots. Meanwhile, the Leader finishes the transformation process to turn Laroquette and Saunders into Rock and Redeemer, Leader's new goons. Rock and Redeemer are sent to robe a gamma bomb from the government facility.
- This issue is reprinted in the trade paperback Incredible Hulk Visionaries: Peter David Volume 2
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|