Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Appearing in "Life Is a Four-Letter Word!"Edit
- Hulk (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Dr. Daniel DeCyst, University of Edinbourgh, 1759 (Only appearance; dies) (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Skeletal soldiers (Final appearance)
- Unnamed alien woman (Final appearance)
Synopsis for "Life Is a Four-Letter Word!"Edit
Continued from last issue...
The leader of the skeletal warriors stops the execution and takes Bruce to his lab. The drugs' effect ware off from the girl who prepares to avenge her people. The leader is a human scientist who discovered how to stop aging by using blood. After watching a room with bleeding aliens, Bruce runs away while the girl kills the leader. During his escape, Bruce turns into the Hulk, who destroys everything in his path and advised by the Triad, returns to the Crossroads.
- This issue was reprinted in the trade Incredible Hulk: Crossroads.
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
- ↑ First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks
|Like this? Let us know!|