Appearing in "Encounter on Easter Island!"Edit
- Carl Creel (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Glenn Talbot (In a photograph only)
- The Avengers (Only in flashback)
- Thor (Only in flashback)
- Captain America (Only in flashback)
- Thing (In an illusion or vision)
- Hawkeye's Bow (Only in flashback)
- Iron Man Armor MK V (Only in flashback)
- Mjolnir (Only in flashback)
- Captain America's Shield (Only in flashback)
- Captain America's Uniform (Only in flashback)
- Absorbing Man's Ball and Chain (Only in flashback)
Synopsis for "Encounter on Easter Island!"Edit
Hulk reaches Easter Island and lays down to rest. After turning to Banner, he is witnessed by the Absorbing Man who is hiding in the island from the Avengers. The Absorbing Man does not remember his name and thinks Bruce is related to the superhero group. So wakes Bruce up and pushes him to hide in a subterranean cavern. When the Absorbing Man falls asleep, Bruce tries escaping. But the villain discovers Bruce who turns into the Hulk. After seeing the Hulk, the Absorbing Man recalls everything and both titans clash. The villain absorbs the island itself, planning to conquer the world. But Hulk throws him to the middle of the ocean where the villain becomes an island. Feeling lonely, Hulk thinks about his life.
- Strangely, the Absorbing Man does not have his trademark ball and chain with him in this issue - having apparently lost them after his previous appearance even if they are mystically linked to him. The ball and chain appears only in flashback.
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|