- My name is Pythagoras Dupree. I am the sixth-smartest man in the world. And I am going to kill you.
Appearing in "Road Of Trials"Edit
- Amadeus Cho (Main story and flashback)
- Pythagoras Dupree (First appearance)
- Renegades (Only in flashback)
- Hulk (Only in flashback)
- Athena (Only in flashback)
- Kly'bn (Only in flashback)
- Amazons (Only in flashback)
- Artume (Only in flashback)
- Council of God-Heads (Only in flashback)
- Snowbird (Only in flashback)
- Amadeus Cho's Vespa Scooter (Main story and flashback)
Synopsis for "Road Of Trials"Edit
Amadeus returns to Excello, Utah to try and learn the truth behind the deaths of his parents, and see if he can find his missing sister. It turns out that the town isn't real, and is populated by Boltzmann Brains Amadeus is finally taken down, and when he awakens, he is greeted by Pythagoras Dupree, who wants to kill him.
- No special notes.
Beginning a storyarc so earth-shattering, so momentous, so, well, incredible, we just had to give it to you TWICE A MONTH! (Well, for the three months, anyway). When terrible threats rise in Svartalfheim, the land of the Dark Elves, only Mighty Thor, Son of Asgard, can hope to triumph! But what happens if the Odinson is temporarily...unavailable? It's Hammer Time for Hercules as the Lion of Olympus gets his thunder on! Meanwhile, in Incredible Hercules 133, the Secret Origin of AMADEUS CHO begins! Who really killed Amadeus' family? What is his true relation to Hercules? And, most importantly, what is the connection between him and The Twelve's MASTER MIND EXCELLO? Everyone's favorite irascible boy genius is after the answers himself -- but to get them he's going to have to go through his arch-nemesis, PYTHAGORAS DUPREE, the sixth-smartest man on Earth!
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
- ↑ A cosmological paradox formulated by the 19th century Austrian physicist Ludwig Boltzmann, hypothetical consciousnesses spontaneously generated by random fluctuation.
|Like this? Let us know!|