In the 1940's, Ikor was the ruler of the hidden race of humanoids known as the Neptunians who lived in a secret cavern below the surface of the ocean. When the human Peter Noble discovered their domain after his sub was sunk, he was forced to fight Ikor for trespassing in their domain. During the fight, Noble was surprised to find that he could breath under water as well as on land, and bested Ikor in combat thanks in part to the fact that he was armed with a gun. Eventually Ikor was shot dead by Noble.
Ikor, like typical Neptunians, had webbed bat-like wings that enabled flight and was able to breath both on land and in the water.
He called himself the Sub-Ruler of Neptunia.
- 1 Appearances of Ikor (Neptunian) (Earth-616)
- Minor Appearances of Ikor (Neptunian) (Earth-616)
- Media Ikor (Neptunian) (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 1 Images featuring Ikor (Neptunian) (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Ikor (Neptunian) (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Ikor (Neptunian) (Earth-616)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|