Angered at the world which mocked magic and the occult practices that he loved, Ichabod Rasputin used the magic of the Tavistick and animated the gigantic statue Fangor in New York City. Unfortunately, he was unable to control Fangor and he ran amok. Iron Man battled and defeated Fangor. In the ensuing battle the Tavistick was destroyed. Dejected, and despite some kind words from Dr. Strange on his belief in magic, Rasputin appeared to abandon his work in the occult.
- Magical Ability: Rasputin claims to have magical abilities (The only time he actually demonstrated any powers was after the Tavistick and he had been electrified).
- Occult Knowledge: Rasputin claims to possess great knowledge of the occult.
Rasputin possesses the normal human strength for a man his age, height, and build who engages in minimal regular exercise.
- Tavistick: Rasputin wielded the Tavistick, which he claimed to have great magical power. Rasputin apparently used the Tavistick to animate Fangor, although it did not allow him to control the monster. The Tavistick was shattered in the ensuing chaos.
- Rasputin appears to delight in calling other people "toads". He has also referred to himself as a "toad".
- 1 Appearances of Ichabod Rasputin (Earth-616)
- Minor Appearances of Ichabod Rasputin (Earth-616)
- Media Ichabod Rasputin (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- Images featuring Ichabod Rasputin (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Ichabod Rasputin (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Ichabod Rasputin (Earth-616)
- Rasputin at the Marvel Appendix
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|