Appearing in "Outlaw Love Means Never Having to Say You’re Sorry"Edit
- Answer (Aaron Nicholson) (Main story and flashback)
- Ruby Thursday (Angela Jagger) (Main story and flashback)
- Bush (Mentioned)
- Detective Burnings
- Bar "Back Room" (First appearance)
- Paris (Only in flashback)
- Groton (First appearance)
- Bullseye's card
- Duffel bag
- Aaron's car
Romance on the run! The ANSWER is marked for death by BULLSEYE -- but he doesn't know why!
Will the woman he loves -- and the only person smart enough to know an answer he doesn't -- RUBY THURSDAY help him or betray him to save her own head?
Super-villain love means never having to say you're sorry...
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|