Warning! This comic has a very recent publication date and the article below may contain spoilers!
Read beyond this point at your own risk!
Appearing in the 1st StoryEdit
- Psylocke (Betsy Braddock) (Main story and recap)
- X-Men (Main story and recap)
- Domino (Neena Thurman)
- Mr. Halliday (Real name first revealed)
- Femme Fatales
- X-Men (Recap)
- Magneto (Erik Lehnsherr) (Illusion)
- Mr. O'Donnell (Photo)
- Tyger Tiger (Jessán Hoan) (Photo)
- Mariko Yashida (Mentioned)
- Bast (Statue in main story and recap)
- Ms. Marvel / Binary (Carol Danvers) (Recap)
- Lilandra Neramani (Recap)
- Catholic Church (Mentioned) (Recap)
- Hydra (Referenced)
Races and Species:
- Mutants (Main story and recap)
- Ennead (Statue in main story and recap)
- Human-Kree Hybrids (Recap)
- Shi'ar (Recap)
- Earth (Main story and recap)
- Japan (Recap)
- Honshu (Recap)
- Pacific Ocean (Airspace)
- Canada (Recap)
- Alberta (Recap)
- United States of America (Recap)
- Japan (Recap)
- Shurayuki (Recap)
- Wolverine's Suit (Recap)
- Adamantium (Recap)
- X-Uniforms (Main story and recap)
- Magneto's Helmet (Illusion)
- Ms. Marvel's Suit (Recap)
- Secret Empire (Referenced)
WHAT MAYHEM HAS THE RETURN OF THE MUTANT WITH METAL CLAWS CAUSED IN MADRIPOOR?
When Wolverine’s former alter-ego Patch is sighted on the streets of Madripoor, the infamous island of ill-repute, Kitty Pryde pulls together a group of Logan’s closest friends to try and find him: Storm, Rogue, Psylocke, Domino, and Jubilee. What they discover is a twisted cabal of crime and dark mysteries that will take these X-Men from the depths of Lowtown to the stars circling overhead in the Hunt For Wolverine.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Hunt for Wolverine: Mystery in Madripoor Vol 1 1 on the forums
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|