After Howard is infected he sneaks up on Ashley G. Williams, bites the top of his head off, and eats his brains. After which, he is bisected by the Ashley J. Williams of Earth-818793, and finally killed by Scarlet Witch’s magic.
Howard possesses no known superhuman or superduck powers.
Howard has some knowledge of the little known martial art called Quak-Fu, and hence is a surprisingly formidable opponent in hand-to-hand combat.
Howard possesses the normal avian strength of a duck of his age, height, and build who engages in exercise only when he feels like it.
- The character of Howard the Duck was created by Steve Gerber.
- The zombified Howard the Duck of Earth-2149 first appeared in Marvel Zombies vs. Army of Darkness, by John Layman and Fabiano Neves.
- Reality-2149 was created by Mark Millar and Greg Land, and first appeared in Ultimate Fantastic Four:Crossover.
- 4 Appearances of Howard the Duck (Earth-2149)
- Minor Appearances of Howard the Duck (Earth-2149)
- Media Howard the Duck (Earth-2149) was Mentioned in
- 2 Images featuring Howard the Duck (Earth-2149)
- Quotations by or about Howard the Duck (Earth-2149)
- Character Gallery: Howard the Duck (Earth-2149)
- Characters killed by Howard the Duck
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|