An android built by Project Livewires for black ops missions involving the destruction of other rogue government projects, Homebrew was killed due to battle damage from gamma lasers shortly before Stem Cell was activated, serving as the team's tech/engineering specialist before that point.
After his death, his complete engineering database was installed in Stem Cell.
Life-Model Decoy : As an android a Life-Model Decoy possesses all of the various superhuman attributes:
- Superhuman Strength: As an android a Life-Model Decoy is superhumanly strong and possesses beyond the human limit.
- Superhuman Speed: As an android a Life-Model Decoy can run and move at speeds that are beyond the physical limits of the finest human athlete.
- Superhuman Durability: As an android a Life-Model Decoy construction makes him very durable.
- Superhuman Stamina: As an android a Life-Model Decoy can exert itself well beyond the human limit.
- Superhuman Agility: As an android a Life-Model Decoy agility, balance, and bodily coordination are enhanced to levels that are beyond the natural physical limits of the finest human athlete.
- Quick Repair: The nanites in his body give a Life-Model Decoy a form of self-repair similar to a Healing Factor. Her stomach contains a small nanofactory allowing her to reproduce small items of advanced technology that she knows the specs of.
- 6 Appearances of Homebrew (Earth-616)
- Media Homebrew (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- Images featuring Homebrew (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Homebrew (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Homebrew (Earth-616)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|