|Real Name||Hoder Villison|
|Aliases||Höðr; Hod; Høtherus|
Buri (Tiwaz) (paternal great-grandfather),
Bolthorn (maternal great-grandfather),
|Base Of Operations||Asgard|
|Identity||No Dual Identity|
|Occupation||Deity; God of Winter|
|Unusual Features||Eyes without pupil|
|Origin||Deity; son of Vili|
|Place of Birth||Asgard|
|Creators||Roy Thomas, John Buscema|
Goddess Frigga made everything in existence swear never to hurt Balder, except for mistletoe, which was deemed too young to demand an oath from. Since then, some gods amused themselves by throwing weapons at Balder and seeing them fail to harm him.
- Asgardian Physiology: Hoder possesses all of the various superhuman attributes common among the Asgardians.
- Superhuman Strength: Like all Asgardians, Hoder is superhumanly strong and possesses physical strength of an average Asgardian male. At his peak, Bragi is able to lift about 30 tons.
- Superhuman Speed: Hoder is capable of running and moving at speeds much greater than that of even the finest human athlete.
- Superhuman Stamina: Hoder's musculature produces considerably less fatigue toxins during physical activity than the musculature of a human being. He can exert herself at peak capacity for about 24 hours before fatigue begins to impair him.
- Superhuman Durability: Hoder's body is much more resistant to physical harm than the body of a human being. He is capable of withstanding great impact forces, exposure to temperature and pressure extremes, powerful energy blasts, and high calibre bullets without sustaining injury.
- Superhumanly Dense Tissue: Hoder's bodily tissues have about 3 times the density as the bodily tissue of a human. As a result, Hoder is actually much heavier than he appears. This increased tissue density also contributes somewhat to his physical strength.
- Superhuman Longevity: Like all Asgardians, Hoder ages at a rate that is much slower than that of a human being. However, Asgardians aren't completely immune to ageing, as some other god pantheons are.
- Regenerative Healing Factor: Despite his body's resistance, Hoder can be injured like any other Asgardian. However, his metabolism enables him to rapidly regenerate damaged bodily tissue with greater speed and efficiency than a human being is capable of. Injuries such as slashes and punctures can fully heal within hours, whereas broken bones can heal within a few days. However, he isn't able to regenerate severed limbs or missing organs.
- Precognition: Hoder has the ability to perceive information about future places or events before they happen. It is done by mentally scanning the various alternate futures.
- Allspeak: Thanks to the Allspeak he can communicate in all of the languages of the Nine Realms, Earth's dialects, and various alien languages.
Superhuman Class 50. Hoder possesses the strength of an average Asgardian male, and is therefore able to lift around 30 tons. 
- Usually none because of his blindness
- 18 Appearances of Hoder Villison (Earth-616)
- Media Hoder Villison (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 4 Images featuring Hoder Villison (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Hoder Villison (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Hoder Villison (Earth-616)
- Fan-Art Gallery: Hoder Villison (Earth-616)
- Gamer's Handbook of the Marvel Universe
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|