Leader of the Spider Army against President Osborn's regime, Hobart Brown utilized his free spirit as a "radioactive suicide machine" to rally support from the lowest classes that the regime was aiming to stamp out in the name of America's "strength". When Osborn led his forces, the Thunderbolt Department in the use of the V.E.N.O.M., Spider-Man used 15000 volts of punk rock out of an "army of amps" to disable the new technologies, then defeated Osborn himself by bashing him over the head with his guitar before Brown unmasked himself to the viewing crowd.
Spider-Man joined the Superior Spider-Army when the Great Hunt started, chosen by the Superior Spider-Man for being "angry, unpredictable, [and] rabble-rousing". Following the defeat of the Inheritors, Hobart returned to his reality after telling Spider-UK to keep careful watch of the former Inheritor Karn by reminding that he had killed countless Spider-Men despite having helped the Spider-Army against his brethren.
Whilst performing with the Spider-Slayers over the Radio Free Medianet, Adrian Toomes of Toomestone Records cut power to the concert. This led to a fight between the Spider Army and Toomestone Records' security which was cut short when a rift between Earth-138 and Earth-93726 appeared in the sky, and Spider-Ham 2099, Ducktor Doom 2099, and Doom's Duckbots attacked the fighters.
Spider-Man hogtied Spider-Ham 2099 and went to Earth-001, home of the Web Warriors asking for them to help stop Ducktor Doom 2099's invasion. Although most of the Warriors had difficulty whilst fighting the Duckbots, Spider-Ham easily stopped them with "the wind-up," a maneuver in which Spider-Ham rotated his arm so fast it created a tornado that swallowed the enemy forces and took them far away.
This was not the end of interdimensional visitors to Spider-Man's world however as, the instant ducktor Doom 2099 and his Duckbots were returned home, two giant robots modeled after Spider-Man and Doctor Octopus appeared. Spider-Man and the Web Warriors began attacking "the one that doesn't look like Spider-Man" but were no match for the villain's Mega Morph's abilities.
Suddenly, as a result of the Master Weaver and Octavia Otto's attempts to recover the Web Warriors' lost teammates (Spider-UK and Spider-Woman), most of the team (Spider-Man (Earth-50101), Spider-Man (Earth-90214), Spider-Woman and Spider-Ham) and the Mega Morphs Doctor Octopus, were transported to Earth-90214 or Earth-8311, leaving Spider-Man stranded with Spider-Girl, Lady Spider and Mega Morphs Spider-Man.
Web Shooters, Electric Guitar.
- Spider-Punk was originally designed by Olivier Coipel as Spider-UK. Due to Spider-UK being a member of the Captain Britain Corps, but because Dan Slott liked the design, the original appearance of Spider-UK was turned into a new character, while the final version of Spider-UK was added after the original pencils of Amazing Spider-Man Vol 3 #9.
- Spider-Man was a fan of his world's Gwen Stacy before she 'croaked.'
- Hobie hates the nickname "Spider-Punk," criticizing MC2 Spider-Woman for calling him that.
- Spider-Man was voiced by Jake Eberle in Spider-Geddon: Spider-Man.
- 24 Appearances of Hobart Brown (Earth-138)
- 6 Minor Appearances of Hobart Brown (Earth-138)
- Media Hobart Brown (Earth-138) was Mentioned in
- 44 Images featuring Hobart Brown (Earth-138)
- 5 Quotations by or about Hobart Brown (Earth-138)
- Character Gallery: Hobart Brown (Earth-138)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Edge of Spider-Geddon #1
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 Spider-Verse #2
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Amazing Spider-Man Vol 3 #10
- ↑ Amazing Spider-Man Vol 3 #15
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 Web Warriors #7
- ↑ Web Warriors #8
- ↑ Web Warriors #4
- ↑ Web Warriors #9
- ↑ Richards, Dave (11 March 2015). Slott Unwraps the Twisted Secrets of Peter Parker's "Spider-Verse" Adventure. Comic Book Resources. Retrieved on 11 March 2015.
|Like this? Let us know!|