Hercules was one of the many superhumans captured and enslaved by the Skrulls to fight in their arena as one of the many "competitors". After Galactus' herald Terrax arrived on Earth to prepare it for Galactus, he caused a power failure which freed all superhumans, including Hercules, from imprisonment.
After Terrax was killed and Galactus was driven off, Hercules, among many other heroes, started rebuilding their world after a century of slavery by the Skrulls.
Superhuman Strength: Hercules' principal power is his vast physical strength. He is the physically strongest of all Olympians. Hence, he is capable of lifting far in excess of 100 tons. Hercules' great strength also extends to his powerful leg muscles, allowing him to jump great distances and heights. While the exact limit is unknown, he is capable of easily leaping a height of 100 feet.
Superhuman Speed: Hercules is capable of running and moving at speeds greater than the finest human athlete.
Superhuman Stamina: Hercules' highly advanced musculature produces almost no fatigue toxins, granting him almost limitless physical stamina in all activities.
Superhuman Durability: Hercules is highly resistant to physical injury. His resistance to injury surpasses that of any other Olympian god.
- Regenerative Healing Factor: Despite his great resilience, it is possible to injure Hercules. However, like all members of his race, he is capable of recovering from injuries with superhuman speed and efficiency. However, he is unable to regenerate missing limbs or organs and would require magical assistance to do so. Hercules is also immune to all known Earthly diseases and infections. He is highly resistant to most drugs and toxins but can be affected if exposed to great quantities.
- Suspended Aging: Like all members of his race, Hercules is immune to the effects of aging and has not aged since reaching adulthood. Despite being thousands of years old, Hercules possesses the appearance vitality of a man in his physical prime.
Expert Combatant: Hercules is an excellent hand to hand combatant and is a particularly excellent Greco-Roman wrestler. Hercules is highly skilled and experienced, with all forms of weaponry used in ancient Greece.
Bilingual: He can speak Greek and American English.
He is capable of lifting far in excess of 100 tons also measured as "class 100" strength.
No known weaknesses
- 1 Appearances of Hercules (Earth-5692)
- Minor Appearances of Hercules (Earth-5692)
- Media Hercules (Earth-5692) was Mentioned in
- 2 Images featuring Hercules (Earth-5692)
- Quotations by or about Hercules (Earth-5692)
- Character Gallery: Hercules (Earth-5692)
- Characters killed by Hercules
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|