Gah Lak Tus's Silver Men are silvery humanoids that appeared on Earth ahead of Gah Lak Tus. The Silver Men were sent to induce suicide on a massive scale in order to minimize the possibility of a resistance.
The Silver Men founded suicide cults around the world as Gah Lak Tus drew near. After Gah Lak Tus' retreat from Earth, a lone Silver Man was the only herald left alive and disappears before bemoaning the cosmic entity's defeat.
Equipment: Various mesmerizing pheromone-manipulating Chemical Components
Transportation: "Ovoid" and "Silver Wings" chemical-based body restructurings
Weapons: Bodily Chemical restructurings into weapon forms, Energy Manipulation
- The Silver Men had the ability to grow wings and transform into an ovoid form through the restructuring, or transformation of the alien chemicals that they are made of. They were able to manipulate large quantities of electrical, pheromonal, psychic, and cosmic energy.
The Silver Men were inspired by Norrin Radd, The Silver Surfer
- 5 Appearances of Heralds of Gah Lak Tus (Earth-1610)
- Media Heralds of Gah Lak Tus (Earth-1610) was Mentioned in
- 1 Images that include Heralds of Gah Lak Tus (Earth-1610)
- Team Gallery: Heralds of Gah Lak Tus (Earth-1610)