Henry is a scientist for the Avengers. An affable absent-minded professor and pacifist, he would rather use reason with and rehabilitate villains rather than resort to violence. However, whenever his business partner and teammate Janet van Dyne, AKA the Wasp, is physically harmed or in danger of being harmed, Hank lashes out in blind anger, violently attacking and beating the villains responsible for hurting Jan. This is because Hank is deeply in love with Jan despite how different they are, but has yet to properly tell her how he feels, despite the fact that she shares his feelings. And he will use force when necessary. After he became Yellowjacket he has become more willing to use force.
Dependency on his equipment for his powers, and is occaisionally forgetful.
Pym Disc Launcher
- This incarnation of Hank Pym is not as angry as his mainstream counterpart.
- Hank designed the Big House for S.H.I.E.L.D. with the intention of rehabilitating and reforming super villains. This is evident in the luxuries given in the individual cells of each supervillain.
- He wears the same costume from the comics and other series but a little trimmed.
- Hank took the longest absence of any Avenger in the series, totaling to 18 episodes for him to rejoin the team.
- He only wanted to have peace with everyone, including the supervillains, but no one agreed with his pacifist words and actions. *He eventually became Yellowjacket to meet the Avengers' needs.
- Hank quit the Avengers when they were fighting the Serpent Society and he rejoined them in another fight with them.
- 38 Appearances of Henry Pym (Earth-8096)
- 1 Minor Appearances of Henry Pym (Earth-8096)
- Media Henry Pym (Earth-8096) was Mentioned in
- 12 Images featuring Henry Pym (Earth-8096)
- 6 Quotations by or about Henry Pym (Earth-8096)
- Character Gallery: Henry Pym (Earth-8096)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|