The Hank McCoy of Earth-1815 comes from a world where the government had passed Operation: Zero Tolerance, a program that saw the imprisonment or elimination of super-humans. Born a mutant he was one of many super-humans imprisoned in a maximum security prison that detained super-humans. He was later freed by the reality hopping Exiles who came to Earth-1815 on a mission to free the worlds imprisoned super-humans.
Hank's subsequent activities are unrecorded.
The Beast had enhanced agility and strength that are likely on part with his Earth-616 counterpart. His appearance is on par to the original furred form of the Beast of Earth-616.
- 1 Appearances of Henry McCoy (Earth-1815)
- Minor Appearances of Henry McCoy (Earth-1815)
- Media Henry McCoy (Earth-1815) was Mentioned in
- 1 Images featuring Henry McCoy (Earth-1815)
- Quotations by or about Henry McCoy (Earth-1815)
- Character Gallery: Henry McCoy (Earth-1815)
- Characters killed by Beast
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|