The Hellfire Cult was a anti-mutant activist group formed by the Red Queen of the Hellfire Club and the self hating mutant; Empath of the Hellions. The members wore the psychic blocking masks used by the Hellfire Knights the private security of the Hellfire Club.
Since the X-Men and lot of the remaining powered or depowered mutants had moved to San Francisco, a number of anti-mutant activists, known as the Hellfire Cult, began bashing any mutants and "species traitors" they encounter. Eventually, their activities drew the attention of the X-Men.
Equipment: Anti-telepathic masks
Transportation: None known.
Weapons: None known.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- 2 Hellfire Cult (Earth-616) Members
- 9 Appearances of Hellfire Cult (Earth-616)
- Minor Appearances of Hellfire Cult (Earth-616)
- Media Hellfire Cult (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 1 Images that include Hellfire Cult (Earth-616)
- Team Gallery: Hellfire Cult (Earth-616)
Links and References