|Real Name||Heinz Kruger|
|Current Alias||Frederick Clemson|
|Aliases||Agent X-9 |
|Relatives||Elise (wife), unnamed children|
|Affiliation||Gestapo, Nazi Party|
|Base Of Operations||Mobile|
|Identity||No Dual Identity|
|Occupation||German Spy during WW II|
|Creators||Jack Kirby, Joe Simon|
|First Appearance||Appearance of Death|
Disguised as an army official, he accompanied one of his colleagues to see the the President due to an increasing number of internal moles in the U.S.A. A man is introduced to them named Mr Grover, who took them to witness the creation of the first super soldier, Captain America. Heinz, seeing the potential danger of an army of super soldiers whipped out his pistol and shot the vial containing the serum and the man who created it, Dr. Abraham Erskine, guaranteeing it could never be recreated. Captain America beat the spy into near unconsciousness, and in a mixture of fear and confusion, Heinz ran into a large electronic machine, being shocked to death.
- Normal army and secret service training.
- Presumably spoke a mixture of languages, including German and English.
- He had a "lovely singing voice".
- He was well gifted in the building of model ships.
Armed with a pistol
- 25 Appearances of Heinz Kruger (Earth-616)
- Media Heinz Kruger (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 2 Images featuring Heinz Kruger (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Heinz Kruger (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Heinz Kruger (Earth-616)
- Fan-Art Gallery: Heinz Kruger (Earth-616)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|