Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
He was on his way to a doctor when a mob attacked him because of his appearance. Fortunately, he was saved by Phoenix. Jean recruited Hector into a new team of X-Men she led to Genosha to rescue Charles Xavier, who had been kidnapped by Magneto. On the way to Genosha, Jean gave Hector a telepathic crash course in using his powers and being an X-Man. During their fight with Magneto, Hector was able to transfer his invisibility field to Magneto, causing him sufficient disorientation for the others to complete the rescue of Xavier.
Despite his pivotal role in the conflict, Hector left the X-Men, in hopes of discovering and learning his abilities on his own.
Invisibility Field: Hector Rendoza's power was to generate a field of invisibility. Unfortunately, when it manifested, the field turned Hector's skin transparent, leaving his muscles, organs and bones showing through. Jean theorized that had his powers been allowed to evolve, he would have been able to render himself and others completely invisible.
- Transference: Hector could transfer this field via touch, returning him to normal while disrupting his opponent.
- 6 Appearances of Hector Rendoza (Earth-616)
- Media Hector Rendoza (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 8 Images featuring Hector Rendoza (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Hector Rendoza (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Hector Rendoza (Earth-616)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|