Hashi Noto was part of a research team formed by Valerie Cooper for the Commission on Superhuman Activities to create a new breed of super humans. The team successfully tested their research on Julia Carpenter who became Spider-Woman. The team's leader, Dr. Napier, under the guidance of the Manipulator instructed members of the team to experiment on themselves. Noto gained powers and became Anthro.
Anthro is a member of Deathweb.
Capable of "trapdooring" (teleporting) originally himself and others near him, he can now teleport objects from a distance as well.
Anthro wore a full-body suit of armor.
All three members of Death-Web use an artificial venom as a weapon. This lethal venom causes swelling, bloating and discolouration of the skin.
- 8 Appearances of Hashi Noto (Earth-616)
- Minor Appearances of Hashi Noto (Earth-616)
- Media Hashi Noto (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 4 Images featuring Hashi Noto (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Hashi Noto (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Hashi Noto (Earth-616)
- Danny Wall's Unofficial Handbook to the Marvel Universe
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|