Harlan Kleinstock was recruited by Magneto to join his second wave of Acolytes. His brother Eric died on his first mission. Harlan continued to serve their leader until the fall of Avalon. He then joined Exodus during the Siege of Wundagore.
Gestalt Form: Harlan has the ability to merge into one being with his brother, possessing double the size, strength, and toughness that he would as an individual. The merged entity has two torsos, and while in this form the brothers have a merged psyche.
Plasma Blasts: He can also generate plasma blasts from his hands.
Pyrokinesis: In the past, the Kleinstocks could create immense waves of flame by igniting molecules of oxygen. This ability seems to have been lost.
Harlan possesses the normal human strength of a man of his age, height and build, who engages in intensive regular exercise. When merged with his brother, his strength is doubled.
- 24 Appearances of Harlan Kleinstock (Earth-616)
- Media Harlan Kleinstock (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 5 Images featuring Harlan Kleinstock (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Harlan Kleinstock (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Harlan Kleinstock (Earth-616)
- Magneto: Dark Seduction
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
- ↑ Marvel Encyclopedia Volume 2: X-Men
|Like this? Let us know!|