The early life and origin of the villain known as Harddrive remains unclear. He was an original recruit of the Riders of the Storm, and he remained with the team throughout its existence. He often acted as field leader for the team, often being the one deciding whether a particular mutant remained fit or not according to their ideology. He was killed in a confrontation with the clone known as Madeline Pryor.
Harddrive had the power to merge bodily with technology, downloading information contained therein into himself or adapt its machinery into his bionic parts. Harddrive also used a cybernetic frame capable of scanning his environment with sophisticated sensors, fire concussive blasts, and teleport over long distances.
Hard-Drive was also known as Mainframe for a while.
- 16 Appearances of Hard-Drive (Earth-616)
- Minor Appearances of Hard-Drive (Earth-616)
- Media Hard-Drive (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 5 Images featuring Hard-Drive (Earth-616)
- 1 Quotations by or about Hard-Drive (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Hard-Drive (Earth-616)
- Characters killed by Hard-Drive
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|