Hans is the result of Mister Sinister experiments with mutants and other superhuman individuals sense WWII. He was breed as the perfect mutant. As noted by Scalphunter, there was little Hans could not do.
Hans work within the Homo Superior Medical Care clinic, acting as bodyguard and escorting patients away, as was the case the parents of a young boy whose power's were freezing his lungs. Just as Hans was away, Victor Creed creep into the facility claiming to be patient. Creed found Mister Sinister who was being protected be Scalphunter, he was about to engage in combat when Hands got the drop on Creed. He quickly threw him outside with his superior strength, slam in to him as super sonic flight and dodge his attack with his amassing speed. It was only when Hans stood in front of Creed that the mutant was able to land a blow, completely destroying his chest. However as Creed walked away Hans got back up showing his healing factor and attacked Creed with optic blast that knock him unconscious.
However Sabertooth recovered from the blast and plunged his hand into Han's chest greatly injuring him, before tossing him over a building. However then Creed was attack be another similar looking individual, the Children of Sinister. Who quickly overwhelm him.
As seeing in Sinister's lab, Hans survived but was deem a nearly failure be Sinister for losing to Creed and Sinister was ready to slice when Creed showed up once again and however this time he had telepathic broadcaster. His taught in the heads of the Children, drove them mad and they attacked one another. Sinister finally label them failures and give his army to John Sublime, who secretly being Creed's handler.
Hans was genetically engineer from several other mutant's DNA.
- Superhuman Strength: He was strong enough to toss Sabertooth around with little problem and repeatedly come to blows with him.
- Superhuman Speed: His speed was such that he could dodge most attacks.
- Superhuman Durability: He could rip through glass and stone without any visible injuries, a combination of this and healing factor made him difficult if not nearly impossible to put down permanently.
- Flight: He could flight as super sonic speeds.
- Accelerated Healing Factor: He was twice shown to regenerate from internal injuries and from having been thrown from a skyscrapper after Creed's plunge his hands into his chest.
- Optic Blasts: He could fire and intense optic blast that knock out Creed with just one shot.
His minds was weak to telepathic assault.
- 3 Appearances of Hans (Sinister) (Earth-616)
- Minor Appearances of Hans (Sinister) (Earth-616)
- Media Hans (Sinister) (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 1 Images featuring Hans (Sinister) (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Hans (Sinister) (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Hans (Sinister) (Earth-616)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|