The Hammer of Skadi fell to Earth after a ritual was done under the orders of the Red Skull. Traveling to Antarctica, the Skull found the Hammer but was unable to lift it. He had it sealed away and put under the guard of Hitler's Thule Society. Decades later Sin, daughter of the Red Skull, was able to lift the Hammer and was transformed into Skadi. She then set off on a journey, freeing Skadi's father, the Serpent, from his prison under the sea. The Serpent then summoned the hammers of the Worthy to spread fear all around Earth.
The Hammer of Skadi seems similar to Mjolnir in some respects.
- Worthiness: The hammer was unable to be lifted by the Red Skull or Adolf Hitler. Only Sin was able to lift it. The hammer is inscribed with runes that translate as "And he who shall be worthy will wield the hammer of Skadi," similar to what was inscribed on Mjolnir.
- Transformation: When Sin lifted the hammer she was transformed into Skadi.
- Force Projection: Being a hammer, the Hammer of Skadi can be used as a blunt force melee weapon or as a throwing weapon.
- Flight: The hammer appears to allow Sin to fly or propel herself through water at great speeds.
- Weapon of Destruction: The hammer could release large amount of electricity and energy.
- Teleportation: The hammer is also used for teleporting Skadi to other places.
- 25 Appearances of Hammer of Skadi
- Minor Appearances of Hammer of Skadi
- 1 Media Hammer of Skadi was Mentioned in
- 7 Images featuring Hammer of Skadi
- Item Gallery: Hammer of Skadi