The High Judicator, the leader of the Skrull judiciary.
- Skrull Shape-Shifting: Like other Skrulls, is a shape-shifter. They can mentally cause the unstable molecules that comprise his or her body to become pliant, enabling him or her to assume other forms through muscular expansion and contraction. Once a new shape has been assumed, it takes a conscious act of will to assume another form or revert to natural. Hence, Skrulls do not spontaneously lose their assumed form when asleep or unconscious. Skrulls in altered form will, however, revert to their original forms at the moment of death.
- Skrull Military Training: is a trained Skrull soldier.
- Aviation: is trained in the use of the advanced warp-drive starships of the Skrull-military.
- Unarmed Combat: is trained in the unarmed combat of the Skrull-military, he is also quite experienced; due to his involvement in the Kree-Skrull War.
- Marksmanship: is trained in the use of the ranged energy-weaponry of the Skrull-military.
- Skrull Shape-Shifting: Skrulls only take on the appearance of an object or person and none of that object or person’s characteristics. There is a limit to the size of the object or person a Skrull can imitate. The average Skrull cannot distend his or her mass any more than 1.5 times as large a volume as his or her original volume, nor can he or she contract his or her mass any more than 0.75 a volume as his or her original.
- Skrull-Military Uniform: wears a Skrull-military uniform, which alters as he changes shape and size.
- Skrull-Military Transport: will frequently use the advanced warp-drive starships of the Skrull-military.
- 2 Appearances of Hagar (Earth-616)
- Minor Appearances of Hagar (Earth-616)
- Media Hagar (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- Images featuring Hagar (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Hagar (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Hagar (Earth-616)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|