After the birth of the Messiah Child, Bishop betrayed the X-Men and used nanomites leftover from Cassandra Nova's attack on the X-Men to corrupt the ONE Sentinels that watched over them from the events of M-Day and destroyed their home of the Xavier Institute. After much debate and a rescue mission of a few AWOL X-Men, Scott Summers, with the financial help of Warren Worthington III, decided to relocate in San Francisco where the people, and mayor, were more accepting.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Appearances of Graymalkin Industries
- Minor Appearances of Graymalkin Industries
- Media Graymalkin Industries was Mentioned in
- Location Gallery: Graymalkin Industries
- Images related to Graymalkin Industries
- Marvel Staff members who were born in Graymalkin Industries
Links and References