Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
After the birth of the Messiah Child, Bishop betrayed the X-Men and used nanomites leftover from Cassandra Nova's attack on the X-Men to corrupt the ONE Sentinels that watched over them from the events of M-Day and destroyed their home of the Xavier Institute. After much debate and a rescue mission of a few AWOL X-Men, Scott Summers, with the financial help of Warren Worthington III, decided to relocate in San Francisco where the people, and mayor, were more accepting.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Appearances of Graymalkin Industries
- Media Graymalkin Industries was Mentioned in
- Location Gallery: Graymalkin Industries
- Images related to Graymalkin Industries
- Marvel Staff members who were born in Graymalkin Industries
Links and References