Gravitonium (Gr) "is an extremely rare, high atomic numbered element" that "distorts gravity fields within itself, causing an undulating, amorphous shape." Additionally, "when an electric current is applied, the gravitonium solidifies, and those gravity fields erupt randomly, changing the rules of gravity around it." The atomic number of Gravitonium is 123, while its atomic mass is 308 Da.
The existence and applications of gravitonium were heavily theorized by Dr. Franklin Hall during his time at the University of Cambridge. The element was eventually discovered in Malta by one of Hall's classmates, Ian Quinn.
- 14 Appearances of Gravitonium
- Minor Appearances of Gravitonium
- 3 Media Gravitonium was Mentioned in
- 1 Images featuring Gravitonium
- Item Gallery: Gravitonium