Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
An android built by Project Livewires for black ops missions involving the destruction of other rogue government projects. Gothic Lolita served as the team's muscle, as the member of the team most able to dish out and take damage and wreck most other robotic and cyborg opponents they'd meet on their path.
On one of her early missions she had to adopt an outfit in gothic lolita style as part of a disguise, and she decided she liked it, taking it as her primary look ever since. She has a tendency to take interest and play with in other things she finds cute, such as a starfish she found while walking on the sea bed.
Life-Model Decoy : As an android a Life-Model Decoy possesses all of the various superhuman attributes:
- Superhuman Strength: As an android a Life-Model Decoy is superhumanly strong and possesses beyond the human limit. Gothic Lolita specifically was designed with heavy combat in mind and thus possesses very high levels of superhuman strength.
- Superhuman Speed: As an android a Life-Model Decoy can run and move at speeds that are beyond the physical limits of the finest human athlete.
- Superhuman Durability: As an android a Life-Model Decoy construction makes her very durable. Gothic Lolita specifically was designed with heavy combat in mind and is very difficult to damage even by the heaviest attacks.
- Superhuman Stamina: As an android a Life-Model Decoy can exert itself well beyond the human limit.
- Superhuman Agility: As an android a Life-Model Decoy agility, balance, and bodily coordination are enhanced to levels that are beyond the natural physical limits of the finest human athlete.
- Quick Repair: The nanites in her body give a Life-Model Decoy a form of self-repair similar to a Healing Factor.
Named after a Japanese fashion trend, common among anime/manga enthusiasts. Possibly the reference came by co-creator Adam Warren's influence; Warren's drawing style is heavily patterned after manga styles, and he is a well-known fan of Japanese media himself.
- 7 Appearances of Gothic Lolita (Earth-616)
- Media Gothic Lolita (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 2 Images featuring Gothic Lolita (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Gothic Lolita (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Gothic Lolita (Earth-616)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|