Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Appearing in "Godzilla Versus Batragon!"Edit
- Batragon (Only appearance; dies)
- Doctor Demonicus (First appearance)
- Ghilaron (First appearance)
- Lepirax (First appearance)
- Centipor (First appearance)
Synopsis for "Godzilla Versus Batragon!"Edit
A strange monster that is a fusion between a bat and a dragon (dubbed Batragon) has been attacking oil tankers off the Pacific coast for its master Dr. Demonicus who seeks to use the oil in his operations. However this recent attack is interrupted when Godzilla arrives to attack the monster, bringing SHIELD's Godzilla Squad not far behind.
As Dugan checks in on Takiguchi and his clan's progress in the Stark plant, before following Godzilla. Godzilla follows the injured Batragon back to the island of Dr. Demonicus who is using a meteor he calls the "Lifestone" to give life to his monsters Batragon, Ghilaron, Lepirax, and Centipor.
When Godzilla arrives on the island and begins terrorizing Demonicus' men and the Eskimo slaves they have forced into laboring for them, Demonicus sends Batragon to battle Godzilla once more. When his creation proves to be unable to totally defeat and is killed by Godzilla, Demonicus decides to unleash all his creations to attack the King of the Monsters, just as SHIELD arrives to attack the creature.
- This issue is reprinted in Essential Godzilla, Volume 1.
- This is the only canonical appearance of Batragon, though he does appear again in flashback in issue #5.
- This is the only issue of the series not pencilled by Herb Trimpe.
Links and ReferencesEdit
- ↑ First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks
|Like this? Let us know!|