A survivor from the Uncreated mass suicide, who was captured by the Shi'ar. When it first awoke after it's capture, it entered a state of madness killing everything and wanting to know if the Shi'ar worshipped a god, just so it could find and kill it. Recently Vulcan has released God-Killer from prison and recruited it into his Imperial Guard.
When Ego take back control of himself, he was transferred on Zan Philo's Corps starship Resolute Duty.
- Telepathy: God-Killer possess telepathic abilities, which allow it to read the minds of others.
- Claws: God-Killer possess claws, which presumably are capable of cutting through most types of flesh and natural materials.
- Quills: God-Killer possess quills, which presumably can be used defensibly.
- Superhuman Strength: God-Killer possess superhuman strength, to the extent which allows it to thrown a fully grown Shi'ar across a room.
- Superhuman Durability: God-Killer possess superhuman durability, to the extent which allows it to withstand being shot by Shi'ar rifles.
- 6 Appearances of God-Killer (Earth-616)
- Minor Appearances of God-Killer (Earth-616)
- Media God-Killer (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- Images featuring God-Killer (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about God-Killer (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: God-Killer (Earth-616)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|