The Goblin Armor was an experimental suit created by Norman Osborn. It was originally manufactured at Oscorp as a battlesuit for the military but was retrofitted with a Goblin motif to match Osborn specifications. The Green Goblin's costume incorporated chain mail in the tunic, giving him further protection from high impacts, such as the punches or kicks inflicted during his battles with Spider-Man.
- Goblin Gloves: The gloves contains finger blasters which could shoot electricity or a blinding flash.
- Goblin Boots: The Goblin costume's boots have small jets that let him hover, although he mainly used the Glider for transportation.
It was stolen from the Goblin Workshop by Phil Urich, who used it to become the new Hobgoblin. The Goblin Mask causes a chemical reaction with the Goblin formula, giving Phil superhuman strength and durability while wearing it. During one of his fights with Spider-Man, he left his armor on a rooftop to escape the hero. Norman presented the villain with a different version of the armor when he joined the Goblin Nation.Daniel Kingsely believes Norman stole the design of the wings from the Vulture.
|On Earth-96283, Norman Osborn uses a modified experimental Oscorp armor in battle when using his Green Goblin persona. The suit was created for military use, and is capable of absorbing most of impacts strength; it is also designed for withstanding the temperatures and pressures during flight. The original helmet was replaced by Osborn with a scary, monster like one.||Spider-Man (2002 film)|
|On Earth-120703, the Exo-Suit was one of the many creations developed by Oscorp. The suit was primarily used by Harry Osborn when he stole it to fight Spider-Man. Harry also stole a glider as a mode of transportation.||The Amazing Spider-Man 2 (film)|
|On Earth-19919, Green Goblin's equipment was found in the ruins of the Goblin Workshop by Agent Venom's Resistance. Since Spider-Queen had rendered Starktech useless against her, Iron Man merged the Iron Man Armor Model 42 with Osborn's tech, creating the Iron Goblin Armor.||Spider-Island #1|
|On Earth-TRN461, Oscorp Industries developed the native armors and modified the analogs. These versions of the armors were mech suits.||Spider-Man Unlimited (video game)|
|On Earth-TRN579, Alchemax created a specialized Goblin Armor for their genetically engineered Hobgoblin. The Goblin was merged with the armor, which included nanofiber wings.||Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions|
- After the release of the 2002 film version to the theaters, the Goblin Armor in the movie was criticized by film critics, and many of the critics said that the Goblin suit in the film appeared to be just "a Power Rangers armor suit".
- 205 Appearances of Goblin Armor
- 52 Minor Appearances of Goblin Armor
- 5 Media Goblin Armor was Mentioned in
- 510 Images featuring Goblin Armor
- Item Gallery: Goblin Armor