Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Git Hoskins was born a human in New York City in Counter-Earth. He was born as Human but in his childhood he was kidnapped by Sir Ram from the Knights of Wundagore and was tested in one of the most twisted experiments of the Knights.
He turned into a human-like creature that promised himself to take his revenge on Sir Ram for destroying his life.
- Super-human strength and speed, he also have the power to turn his body into a solid paper-like body that can reach anywhere and to smash walls with his punches.
- Hoskins can manipulate the bandages that now make up his body to stretch himself and constrict opponents.
- Git Hoskins strength is about 25 tons.
- 6 Appearances of Git Hoskins (Counter-Earth) (Earth-751263)
- Media Git Hoskins (Counter-Earth) (Earth-751263) was Mentioned in
- Images featuring Git Hoskins (Counter-Earth) (Earth-751263)
- Quotations by or about Git Hoskins (Counter-Earth) (Earth-751263)
- Character Gallery: Git Hoskins (Counter-Earth) (Earth-751263)
- OHMU #10, Oct 1982, MARVEL COMICS GROUP ©
- Marvel Directory
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|