Gila was an artificial being created from a Gila monster and given humanoid mobility and limited intelligence by the latest incarnation of the Dominus computer on Earth. It was encountered by the Avengers with others of Dominus' minions, but was ultimately defeated. Although Dominus created hundreds of duplicate Gila beings, none seemed to have survived Dominus' destruction.
Gila retains most of its reptilian characteristics, including a tail capable of whipping attacks, long teeth that can deliver venomous bites, and a tough skin that provides some degree of body armor.
Gila seemed susceptible to cold-based attacks and attacks targeting its ability to "see" through scent.
- 3 Appearances of Gila (Earth-616)
- Media Gila (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 1 Images featuring Gila (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Gila (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Gila (Earth-616)
- Unofficial Handbook of the Marvel Universe
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|