Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Appearing in "The Yesterday Connection!"Edit
- John Renwick (Renny)
- Thomas Roberts (Long Tom)
- Andrew Blodgett Mayfair (Monk)
- William Harper Littlejohn (Johnny)
- Theodore Marley Brooks (Ham)
- Tarros (First appearance)
- Mayor Fiorello La Guardia (First appearance)
- New York policemen
- police commissioner
- New York City
- Spider-Man's Web-Shooters
Synopsis for "The Yesterday Connection!"Edit
Spotting a flashing light Morse Code message. Spider-Man comes to a building demolition site and meets Desinna, a blue-skinned woman, who using her universal translation device, tells him she is from another dimension. Opening a portal to the past, she shows Doc Savage and his Fabulous Five preventing the assassination of Mayor LaGuardia at the demolished building's 1934 dedication, 40 years ago to the day. Doc has received a message "not of this world" instructing him to be at the building's site. In the present, a sudden earthquake makes Desinna faint as a giant phantom appears and attacks. While fighting it, Spider-Man notices that the phantom's language sounds like Desinna's. Realizing that the creature is electrical, he tosses a powered-up jackhammer into it. dissipating it. Awakening, Desinna again shows 1934 as Doc and company meet up with DeSinna at the building site. She tells Doc that Tarros, a scientist from her other-dimensional world Saku, died in a space-time device accident: his aura projecting to Earth as an electrical monster. She enlists Doc's aid in stopping it. Doc uses a cadmium liquid to seal Tarros in the building's cornerstone. Spider-Man deduces that Desinna actually caused Tarros' state, and cracks open the cornerstone with a jackhammer releasing Tarros who draws Desinna back home. Spider-Man swings off, knowing that he has righted a 40-year-old wrong.
Appearing in "Duel with Daredevil"Edit
- Daredevil (Matt Murdock)
- May Reilly Parker (Aunt May)
- J. Jonah Jameson
- Betty Brant
- Foggy Nelson
- Karen Page
- Circus of Crime
- Spider-Man's Suit
- Daredevil's Suit
- Daredevil's Billy Club
- Ringmaster's Hat
- Spider-Man's Web-Shooters
Synopsis for "Duel with Daredevil"Edit
--For a full synopsis of this comic, please see the original publishing of this comic in Amazing Spider-Man #16.--
- When reprinting every issue of Amazing Spider-Man chronologically as part of their Marvel Essentials line, in the publishing of Essential Spider-Man Vol. 7 this issue was omitted from the reprinting as Marvel no longer retains the rights to publish stories about Doc Savage.
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
- ↑ First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks
|Like this? Let us know!|